Head of Digital Services and User Experience
HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICES AND USER EXPERIENCE
£82,000 + BENEFITS PACKAGE – LONDON
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual - a senior level appointment with a very unique organisation in the Financial Services sector.
The requirement is for an established Digital professional to lead in the development and execution of the digital delivery strategy and also to act as the organisation’s lead creative expert and advocate of user experience.
- Delivery of a wide range of integrated and customer-focused solutions across all digital platforms
- Promotion and facilitation of a strong user-centred design approach, ensuring that multiple digital products are designed and delivered to a very high standard
- Development and maintenance of a highly effective and engaging website and other digital offerings and to execute social media communications that will engage customers and drive brand awareness and response.
- A strategic approach to creating and delivering the overall digital user experience
- A strong commercial approach and proven expertise in delivering successful digital strategies and practices in B2C environments.
- An ability to successfully manage significant digital delivery budgets
- A sound understanding of digital technologies and their benefit to the organisation
- Strong understanding and related skills in partner syndication across all relevant digital channels
- Solid capability in developing compelling and value-add social media strategies and plans
- Proven expertise in leveraging digital analysis to optimise activity
- Good marketing knowledge and proposition and product development appreciation.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Expertise in leading and contributing to teams and working cross- functionally
- Significant expertise in specifying, procuring and commissioning and managing agency partners and associated budget and project management capabilities.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Solid people and project leadership skills, with experience of complex change management.
- Experience of working in a matrix-type environment and leading or contributing to multi-functional project teams
- Understanding of the relationship between offline and online brand identity
- Strong working knowledge of how accessibility affects all aspects of User Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile, iterative design environment
- Excellent working knowledge of prototype tools such as Axure, Balsamiq and techniques
- Strong track record of designing technically complex products and working in collaboration with technical teams
- Able to produce sketches, design prototypes, flows and interaction models on a day to day basis.
- Devoted digital consumer and interest in new digital technologies as well as emerging UX design trends.
- Strong leadership, people management and cross functional working skills
- High-level, communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen, advanced stakeholder and influencing skills.
If you feel that you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information