Head of Online (3-6 Months)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading UK charity for a 3-6 months Head of Online role based in London. This role will find you developing and implementing their online strategy and managing the ongoing development of their web sites, maximising audience engagement and increasing online revenue. Interested? Then read on!
Our clients employs more than 1,000 people across Britain as well as support of many volunteers. More than one million people a year come to them for advice and support via their website, help lines and national network of services so this is somewhere where you can really make a difference.
As the Head of Online you will be working very much on the technical side of things covering strategic working, development and management and co-ordination. This includes:
- Taking a leading role in shaping, developing and implementing their web strategy in line with their strategic goals, aims, vision and values.
- Leading development of online features and design to maximise audience engagement, implement cost-saving measures and increase revenue.
- Managing the web team (a team of 12) and co-ordinating the website updates across the organisation.
- Overseeing web and online projects and driving content development.
In order to apply for this great Head of Online role you MUST have the following:
- Extensive experience as a web or digital manager/ producer in a large organisation, with overall responsibility for online publishing.
- Experience of IA, UX and UI development and best practice
- Experience of managing a large team
- Experience of SEO, Adwords , CPC, PPC.
- Experience of ecommerce, merchant systems or online fundraising.
If your experience ticks all the boxes then please apply today for a chance to work with this great charity!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - For a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk