Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales Director - Demand Side Platform
Our client are an award winning provider of digital media trading technology and services, and shaped what we now know as the demand side platform. The businesses award winning technology means they power some of world’s largest and leading agencies as well as well working with huge brands directly at an enterprise level.
Following continued expansion we are searching for a highly qualified and experienced Sales Director with exceptional sales, communication, organization, and analytical skills. In this critical role, the Sales Director will be responsible for the identification, targeting, and execution of client relationships..
- Develop strategic plan to achieve revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Develop and expand agency partnerships, focusing attention to client needs.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand agency, advertiser, and vendor landscapes and trends, reporting this to the organization
- Understand and effectively communicate the businesses value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and of the biddable media marketplace—past, present, and future
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A proven collaborator and relationship builder with experience leading executive level engagements
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills; sense of humor a must
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
- Strong understanding of internet advertising technologies
- Must be able to travel 10 - 20% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 463 8691
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Edward Steer