Digital Account Director - Real Time Bidding
Our client are a leading DSP who boast some of the most exciting and innovative advertisers as some of their key customers. With offices around the world this rapidly expanding DSP continue to aggressively scale their UK operation. With a culture that inspires pioneering solutions, creative thinking and a can do mind-set there is no better business to join and position yourself at the heart of Real Time Bidding and Programmatic Buying.
As an account director at this leading DSP your job will include some of the following
- Managing relationship’s at a senior level with major advertisers
- Identifying opportunities to grow and develop these accounts
- Pitching and presenting your proposition
- Manage, lead and develop a team
- Become an expert in all things programmatic buying
To be successful as an account director at this leading DSP you will…
- Be numerically minded and good with numbers
- Have extensive (4+ years) experience in digital media
- Be curious, inquisitive and a natural leader of people
- Have an understanding of RTB and the current media buying landscape
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 463 8692
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Edward Steer
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Media Owner jobs in London (Central)