Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Digital, Events, London, up to £85k
They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Digital to lead their online business activities. Reporting to the Marketing Director the Head of Digital will be responsible for leading the strategy and the development of the company`s digital products and services across a diverse portfolio of events.
- Develop a digital strategic plan to support the business in achieving company and event objectives
- Lead the activity of a team of ten experienced digital specialists
- Managerial responsibility with operational responsibility of the customer facing websites, development and service delivery to internal and external customers.
- Represent the UK business at global digital meetings with peers across the global business.
- Recruit, motivate and drive the direction of the department to deliver excellent results in line with the division and the individual event online strategic objectives
- Work collaboratively to deliver online inventory to maximise revenue opportunities to meet online sales targets
- Produce recommendations to ensure we collect, manage and analyse customer information in a timely and efficient manner
- Compliance to data protection and privacy legal requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders within the business (CRM team, marketing and sales teams and IT platform development) to ensure we utilise all opportunities to enhance the quality of our customer experience offering
- Analysis, online research findings, customer journey reports and online activity reports are produced to a high standard and to deadline.
- Ensure services delivered by suppliers such as trade show registration and mobile apps are all delivered to the highest standard with data integration working effectively to provide an excellent user experience
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Solid background in digital strategy and delivery
- Extensive knowledge of B2B digital marketing and digital project management essential
- A confident and pragmatic leader, able to support and motivate teams
- A strong online sales and marketing background, who has worked effectively to deliver SEO, SEM, mobile applications, product development and an excellent user experience
- Highly skilled communicator, creative and innovative thinker
- Able to lead the division into the next phase of its online growth
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.