Senior Planner - CRM, DR & Digital
This agency acts as a small start-up; strategically lead with integrated capabilities across a range of FS, Utility and Retail clients. Creative execution at the core of all campaigns, every individual works from start to end on projects.
Planning is at the heart of this creative agency. Reporting to the Planning Partner, your focus will be across a portfolio of accounts including one pillar of business; of which you will be the Lead Planner. Working in a truly integrated environment, you will be specialising in multi-channel Brand/Direct Response, Relationship marketing, Digital and CRM initiatives.
• Act as lead strategic consultant for all client activity
• Develop new ideas in strategy and communication
• Integrated management – Brand, DRTV, CRM & Digital
• Pitching & New Business
You must have experience of working with major brands from a leading Advertising/Integrated/Digital agency and come from an established creative/strategic planning environment.
• Significant Communications Planning Experience TTL (Direct, CRM, Brand and Digital a must)
• Ability to lead a decision-making process
• Broad sector experience
• Demonstable understanding of Strategy/Insight/Data
• Highly competitive salary, benefits and review process
• Chance to work for a top agency brand - very much in the limelight!
• Freedom to work from home with occasional travel to client (All in Britain)
If you think you ‘fit the bill’, please apply with you CV and I’ll be in touch immediately!
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Direct Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Direct Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Direct Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Direct Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)