A global FMCG brand is recruiting for a Local UK Product Manager to join their UK Marketing team and take responsibility for developing, driving and implementing the local marketing plan.
You will be fully responsible for one of their major categories and provide the following expertise:
- Execution of local consumer and shopper insights
- Identify local market needs and work with category teams to gain solutions
- Implement annual activation plans for new products and key growth areas
- Identify areas of opportunity and validate innovation and NPD proposals
- Analyse market data to ensure NPD delivery is relevant, on time and profitable
- Develop creative local pack design, local BTL campaigns including press, PR, direct mail, online etc.
- Set pricing strategy for new products
- Develop media mix and buying strategy
You will have an excellent product management background, ideally within the Consumer Goods/FMCG sector. You will also have experience in delivering BTL campaigns, NPD and consumer insights.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
About EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment
EMR has been synonymous with marketing since 1994; market pedigree and experience which has seen us place over 10,000 marketing, digital and communication professionals and counting.