Assistant Retail Marketing Manager
Assistant Retail Marketing Manager - Maidenhead/UK - £32-34K plus Co Car/Car Allowance
In addition, they are also listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Currently the bingo is recruiting… where this UK-based social and bingo club leisure company have sites located across the UK in most major towns and cities.
Reporting to the Retail Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing the retail marketing strategy and in club communications programme that evolves the brand.
Other focuses will include: Support and implement a retail marketing strategy and in-club communications programme that evolves the brand.
Support, develop and implement innovative retail marketing activity to engage customers.
Be closely aligned to the bingo brand strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support and implement the retail marketing strategy to retail
- Excite the bingo brand to the opportunities of retail marketing
- Support, implement, and review retail marketing strategy
- Create, support and deliver retail marketing programme
- Engage and develop relationships with the overall gaming and product teams
- Engage and develop relationships with Rank Group PR team
- Develop relationships with Brand Communication and Partnership teams
- Develop and support commercial objectives from retail marketing
- Review and implement learning's from best in class activity
- Support, develop and implement innovative and engaging retail marketing content
- Assist newly appointed retail marketing creative and media agencies
- Monitor and control retail marketing budgets on a project by project basis
- Undertake, review and deliver ROI reporting
- Build and develop relationships with Retail Operations team
- Build and develop relationships with General Managers and Operations Managers
- Build and develop relationships with Online and Mobile teams
- Review, research and bring to the brand, best in class retail marketing
- Make the Brand 'come alive' by being a brand champion and guardian in club
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required by the Retail Marketing Manager.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 1-2 years' experience of retail marketing within a consumer facing environment
- Understanding/Appreciation of the bingo retail environment, practices and procedures
- Involvement in implementation of a retail marketing strategy
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Worked in innovative team and have clear evidence of delivering success
- Knowledge of wider leisure and gaming sectors an advantage
- Experience in customer led environment essential
- Evidence they can drive and deliver change
- Experience in delivering, implementing and measuring retail marketing programmes
- Ability to work unsupervised managing own and others work load, prioritizing where required
- Good understanding of retail channel environment
- Implemented, developed and understood ROI analysis
- Experience of managing budgets
- Please Note: the you must possess a full driving licence in order to be considered for this role.
To apply for the Assistant Retail Marketing Manager, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com