Ecommerce Marketing Manager: Sports and Leisure
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Up to £40,000 plus equity participation
West or South West London
About the Company...
Our client is a newly established consumer facing sports and leisure web-site in a rapidly expanding market. They require an experienced online marketing manager to own and manage their marketing strategy. Based in West London.
About the Role...
- Create and implement an online marketing strategy to include all manner of online marketing techniques (SEO, Content & Social Media).
- Lead and manage the marketing and content activities and campaigns to deliver your strategy.
- Recommend pricing strategies, merchandising and promotions, in consultation with Buyer
- Implement all day-to-day changes on website through EMS, in consultation with
- Buyer and management, including e-merchandising and promotions
- Lead and manage an E-commerce Website Designer who is responsible for continual website improvements, new website designs, website redesigns, AB testing, optimisation. Supervise all content production
- Develop accurate reporting/financial models to assess the ROI on online marketing activities
- Source, instruct and manage external digital agencies where required
- Keep up to date with ecommerce marketing innovations and competitors activities
- Help to develop a “one-team” approach in an exciting start-up environment
- Encourage ideas and best practice for evaluating and implementing new ideas.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing successful ecommerce websites.
- Proven experience of profitable traffic growth through traditional online marketing as well as through social media strategies
- In-depth understanding of website usability and functionality and experience of implementing changes on daily basis
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google and webmaster guidelines including Google Analytics
- The ability to influence others and make complex decisions.
- Passionate about websites and new media marketing
- Ability to think logically and strategically as well as being both technical and creative.
- Exciting and innovative approach
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Fantastic people management skills and experience
- A love of sports and an understanding of sports markets would be a distinct advantage.
Click the 'Apply now' button below to apply to this position.