Senior Research consultant - Boutique research agency
Client Manager/Senior Research consultant - Boutique research agency
Based in the heart of London, this international and award winning research agency is looking for a dynamic, engaging individual to join their high performing team as a Client Manager/ Senior Research Consultant on a 1 year maternity cover contract with the possibility for a permanent position thereafter!
As a Client Manager/ Senior Research consultant, you will be responsible for strengthening relationships with a large and prestigious client base that comprises some of the world's top brands. You will also use your powers of networking to open fresh avenues with new clients and call on your market research expertise to ensure research projects are delivered by your team to the highest standard.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you should be educated to degree level or equivalent and can demonstrate a proven track record in quantitative market research ideally in ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent quantitative report writing skills a must (& experience in insights / concepts / comms / NPD a real bonus)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience in writing proposal
- Fast pace, dynamic working environment, flexibility a must have
You must be a high energy, confident and consultative individual who thrives on building relationships with clients and likes the challenge of achieving ambitious revenue & growth targets too.
In return, this company can offer you a working environment that is fun, creative and highly rewarding both financially and personally. This company is at the forefront of innovation and research excellence within the market research industry so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to raise their own profile and gain exposure to truly different projects.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to our recruitment team today to find out more!
About Elizabeth Norman International
Elizabeth Norman International specialises in recruiting for the market research industry. In fact we’re one of the most experienced names in the business, with a strong track record dating back to our inception in 1989.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)