One of the UK’s leading direct and digital marketing agencies are looking for a Senior Planner. If you want to be involved in combining smart data handling, strategic insight, and compelling creative to change the way people behave then this is the role for you.
Senior Planner – The Role
- Developing strong communications plans, contact strategies and creative solutions for this fantastic financial services account.
- This is a challenging role where you will often be required to take the lead and fly solo, proactively making a positive difference to the client’s business.
- As a creative thinker, you’ll be able to really push the brand forward and continually drive up standards of creative output on the account.
Senior Planner – Skills and Experience required
- You’ll have a solid understanding of database marketing and CRM delivery systems.
- You’ll be confident, have the gravitas to build strong relationships with key clients, present ideas and plans frequently and have the ability to influence others with ease.
- You’ll have in-depth understanding of the complexities of developing multi-channel, on and offline communications plans.
This is a great role that won’t be around for long, so please do send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs to see my full range of jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.