Senior Digital Producer
As a Senior Digital Producer at FMG you will be a member of the Digital Team and report into the Digital Head Of Projects.
The purpose of the role is to manage multiple complex digital projects from the scoping stage through to delivery. You will also oversee other producers in the delivery of digital projects.
You will liaise closely with the client updating them on the progress of work while overseeing a team of on-site and offshore information architects, designers, developers and testers executing the work.
Your dedication to ensuring work only of the highest standard is delivered on time and within budget is pivotal to both the success of the client and FMG.
- Manage multiple complex projects up to and occasionally exceeding £250K
- Represent FMG in client pitches and presentations, (confidence in speaking/presenting eloquently to large groups).
- Work with team leads to scope complex projects and ensure buy in from them
- Liaise closely with the client, including taking briefs and providing status reports
- Identify new business opportunities and work with commercial managers to pursue these
- Create and own project budgets and schedules
- Request resource following the correct procedure
- Work closely with the in-house and offshore project teams ensuring work produced meets the client‘s brief and is delivered on time
- Review individual and team job reports on a weekly basis and proactively raise any issues, such as cost variations, with management
- Use appropriate tools such as MS Project, Basecamp and Fogbugz to manage projects and ensure governance through the delivery of the project
- Mentor junior producers and oversee their work ensuring they produce high quality work and follow best practice
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong budgeting and scoping skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Risk management skills+
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Both your own and your team's projects are delivered on time, within budget and to specification
- Receive client satisfaction and be considered a trusted partner
- Projects are scoped accurately and are profitable
- Adhere to digital milestones and process
- Junior staff are supported and their performance on projects is consistent
- Strong team moral during projects
- Contribute to process improvements and change initiatives
- Follow internal processes and complete internal systems accurately and on time
- Proven experience working as a digital producer or project manager at a senior level, ideally within a fast paced agency
- Extensive experience working in the digital sector and a broad understanding of digital marketing and technology
- Background in Business Analysis is a plus
- Extensive experience working with offshore teams
- Has worked with strategy, technology, creative and user experience teams and has an in-depth understanding of these phases
- Extensive experience working with project management software and tools
- Extensive experience working with senior clients
- Experience delivering complex projects over £100K
- Experience managing teams and mentoring junior staff
- Passionate about digital work and technology
- Takes ownership and accountability
- A natural leader and manager of people
- Can adapt to change
- Challenges the status quo
- Thrives for perfection
- To degree level
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Chennai, India, FMG has been pioneering industry-defining media production solutions since its formation in 1984. The company's expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated media solutions spanning print, digital, video and software production. With great clients including M&S, ASDA, John Lewis, Disney, MSN, IBM, Boden, Filofax and Staples, a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship, FMG is an exciting, fulfilling place to learn, develop and fulfil potential.
FMG is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, colour, faith, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.