Online Advertising Sales Manager - Music, Arts and Ents Brand
Top Digital Sales People Required! A rare opportunity has arisen for an Online Sales Manager to join a leading Music, Arts and Entertainment brand.
Salary is very competitive + bonus + excellent benefits. Based Central London.
Working across a world-famous global brand, the role involves selling a variety of digital formats and integrated solutions to a variety of clients through top media and digital agencies. If have relevant sales experience and have a real passion for the arts and entertainment sector this could be a dream role.
The Online Sales Manager is responsible for account management and advertising revenue generation across a portfolio of key advertising agencies and clients.
A key member of the sales team this operative must be able to negotiate and represent the company at a mid to senior level and to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of hitting targets through digital advertising sales.
There is also the opportunity to work across creative, cross-platform campaigns.
Candidates for this position should;
- Be experienced selling brand-led digital media solutions / display inventory
- Have a genuine interest in the arts, cinema, music and entertainment
- Extensive West-end agency contacts are a must
- Be able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Have a strong record of working with clients in the consumer marketplace
• Brand ambassador
• Face to Face selling – maintain high meeting rate levels
• Meet & exceed budgeted targets
• Maintain & develop strong business relationships.
• Key account management of specialist and West End agency business.
• Understanding and delivering ‘cross-platform solutions’ to customers
• Implementing yield, volume and market share strategies as directed
Also on offer is an excellent training and development package and the team often socialise and attend company nights out.
Get in touch for more info.
silverdrum is a specialist head-hunter and recruitment consultancy for the digital media industry.