Senior Account Manager/Producer
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity and challenge to start 2013 with? We have just the role for you! We are proud to be working with an award winning 360 agency in Central London who specialise in integrated launch communications strategies, exhibitions and campaigns. Their clients range from aviation and technology to automotive and beauty.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who has at least 7 years commercial experience. Someone who really can help win pitches, business, develop clients etc whilst being able to roll their sleeves up and be hands on with clients in terms of day to day liaison, budgeting and scheduling etc. The ability to juggle multiple projects and teams of people is important. You would also have a proven track record across a range of media: including experiential, print and digital.
This is a Senior Account Management as well as a Producer role. It is not a Project Manager role - you must be able to think strategically, help develop creative, push and challenge the client and the creative team.
Sounds interesting? Don’t miss out and get in touch now for more information and full job spec.
Salary is competitive and depending on experience.
- 15 March 2013
- 15 April 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Event Management, Production, Project Management, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)