Cross-Sell Channel Manager (6 Mth FTC)
Cross-Sell Channel Manager (6 Month FTC) - London and UK - £35-38K Pro Rata
My client is one of the leaders within the gaming space. Currently we are representing on the online remote gaming arm of this betting business, which principally comprises of several arms including Bingo, Casino and Sports Betting.
At present the casino arm - with over 30 sites around the UK are seeking a Cross-Sell Channel Manager on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The key purpose of the role will be about driving and facilitating digital customer acquisition from the land based customer base both in venue and through Customer Development Programmes - i.e. you will be coming up with marketing strategies and deliverables that will focus on driving customer acquisition from playing on site in a casino hall to playing remotely via mobile, online etc. This will include supporting Customer Service Managers and other venue team members in developing better processes, issues resolution and development training materials, targets and incentives. However, to be clear, this is not a sales role and will be focussing purely on marketing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing team to drive creative marketing initiatives that enhance and support brand engagement and awareness of the online product to retail customers
- Provide insight and drive change to improve and optimise the customer journey from venue customer to engaged multichannel casino customer.
- Bring Competitor Intelligence from Gambling sector and Best Practice from other sectors to improve Grosvenor Cross Sell
- Develop close working relationships with various stakeholders across online, retail, product development and BI teams
- Management, monitoring and measurement of cross sell incentives budget
- Update and communicate to the business on all online-retail activity through usual channels and face to face briefings
- Facilitate hot housing ideas selection, implementation and evaluation.
- Develop test/ learn trials and analysis of the best ideas and trials to effectively use budget and resource
- Embed Cross Sell and casino digital offering into the culture of our business at all levels
- Bring to life the digital customer profile by use of insight and package appropriately for different audiences.
- Brief all promotion materials needed by the clubs to Content, Design and BI.
- Coordinate club promotions with all marketing channels (Display, PPC, Affiliates, CRM, Social Media) when required.
- Liaise with Customer Services, VIP, IT and other relevant teams to ensure they are fully aware of all Cross Sell advocacy activity.
- Ensure web content is exciting and relevant for retail customers.
- Work with the BI team to ensure all retail promotions are fully analysed pre and post campaign, and results are fed back to the relevant parts of the business.
- Work with Ops and L&D to develop training materials for the venues team members and customer service advisors.
- Act as an evangelist for digital throughout all of casino working at every level.
- Able to use qualitative and quantative information to inform good decision making.
- This role will require between 2-4 days each per week visiting various clubs around within the UK.
- The remainder of the time will be spent in the London office.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
Experience working in a multichannel business
- Gaming experience preferred
- Experience of working on one's own and being self-motivated
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Tech Savvy - Good understanding/user knowledge of digital, mobile and IT technical environments
- At least 6 months marketing experience, along with experience of working closely with consumer customer facing teams.
To apply for the Cross-Sell Channel Manager, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com