Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager- Central London- £28k
An extremely well run agency, with some brilliant talent in all levels of managerial responsibility
The culture here is inclusive, clever and fun.
They look after their people extremely well and offer benefits that most other agencies do not.
It is a friendly welcoming media agency with a staff retention rate that is quite extraordinary!
We are looking for an account manager who will manage all DR display media campaigns across your clients business, also generate and implement response driven strategies owning the planning process and deliver the response strategies exceeding expectations:
- You will work really closely respective Client services teams, the Trading desk team as well as the counterpart Brand Display team, to manage the performance campaigns for your clients.
- You will provide leadership in the DR Display space to the clients, educating them through the fast paced changing environment of DR delivery.
The DR Account Manager MUST have:
- Media agency experience within display.(a complete understand of all display media.)
- Responsibility and accountability when managing a client’s media budget
- Advanced negotiation skills
- An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective
- Ability to manage others & display strong strategic direction
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)