Head of Digital
Our client is a leading creative communications agency – working across digital, print and video – with offices in Europe, Middle East and the USA.
They are looking to hire an inspiring and ambitious digital leader who can maximise their current position and take the agency forward on its digital journey.
This position includes a place on the senior management team responsible for the operational and commercial targets for the agencies digital output. This requires someone who is willing to take responsibility for important business goals and turn plans into action.
Our client is an integrated agency so their digital capability is embedded across consulting, creative, account management and production. The Head of digital will have some direct reports from a number of digital specialists including UX consultants, developers and digital project managers. They will also have dotted line management of digital specialists in other teams and need to collaborate with team heads across the business.
Strategic leadership insight and execution
Provide strategic counsel to clients and lead the development of online programmes that support their communications and business objectives
Lead and conduct research and analysis that leads to the development of digital communication strategies for the agencies clients
Develop subject area expertise of benefit to clients and their business including, for example, brand, content strategy, corporate social responsibility, investor relations, annual reporting, social media, and recruitment
Execution: Ensure their approach to digital technology is current, relevant and expertly executed
Skills and experience
- Great enthusiasm for work and continued learning.
- Good people and leadership skills- you'll have your own teams to lead and will be the hub around which client relationships work
- Extensive agency experience
- Confidence and proven experience in negotiating and managing budgets and expectations with clients
- A deep understanding of online communication including specialist area knowledge
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Experience in creating, writing and giving new business presentations
You will be measured:
- The successful integration of digital thinking and the agencies various B2B disciplines
- The quality of the agencies digital ideas and execution
- The achievement of the agencies digital new business and client income targets
- The profitability and efficiency of the digital projects
- Your personal billings from client work
For further details on this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Consultant B2B Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2B Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2B Research Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2B Research Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2B Research Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)