Salary Competitive, (depending on experience)
Working for Bray Leino Yucca, an award-winning digital agency who deliver results. The clients we work with share their targets with us and we deliver to them. Our work demonstrates our approach. Making use of intelligent web design and innovative PPC, SEO, social media and affiliate marketing, our team focuses on two goals. Getting the right people to our client’s sites, and ensuring they have the best websites to engage and deliver.
Reporting to our Client Services Director of Yucca, we’re looking for an Account Director to join our team.
As a senior member of the team, you will be required to manage digital strategy and project delivery across a portfolio of clients, ensuring that the wider team is prepared and supported to deliver to the client, the user and the agency’s expectations.
Working for an ecommerce agency, you will be passionate about data and numbers and this will be evident in your drive for better results for our clients, as well as your focus on the agency’s monthly forecast and business targets.
Responsibilities and experience include:
- Work alongside the CSD to position the agency as a digital partner to our clients
- Together with the senior team, translate client business goals into fully integrated digital strategies
- Build excellent relationships at a variety of client levels and monitor client satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback
- Drive new opportunities and expand current offerings to clients across Web, PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Social channels.
- Lead the delivery and strategic development of designated accounts
- Lead client meetings and conference calls, including preparation and rehearsals when appropriate
- Responsible for the planning and day-to-day tasks across accounts
- Ensure the wider team is briefed clearly and delivers on time
- Ensure that all forecasting, reporting and invoicing is accurate and on target
- Proactively look for ways to grow accounts and improve the team’s processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of digital channels – Web, PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Social marketing, preferably agency-side with the ability to grasp a solid understanding of the monthly ecommerce figures across your accounts, to enable the agency to react quickly. You’ll be highly commercial with a proven track record of setting and exceeding growth targets and identifying and securing new business.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.