Account Director: Up to £50k DOE: Digital / Integrated
Account Director: Up to £50k DOE
An award winning fast growing Digital / Integrated agency is looking for a talented Account Director to join the team. As the agency continues to grow by an extremely fast rate they are seeking a driven Account Director to work on some of the largest global blue chip clients.
About the Agency
They are the fastest growing agency within the top 25 integrated agencies, they put people first and ensure they always hire the A team. They have won many prestigious awards. They have increased employees by 50% each year for the last 5 years, by rights they are turning themselves into a powerhouse within thier sector . They have one of the best track records for maintaining client accounts, twice the industry norm. They have been established for 13 years and they employ around 100 staff. They are a social agency with monthly activities on the calendar including a football, netball, running team, they also enjoy a team night out down the pub taking part in the local quiz.
The agency specialises in the following disciplines, Digital, and offline Integrated Marketing such as: Printed collateral, Internal communications and Literature with an 80/20 split between online and offline - with a heavier emphasis on online. An example of the campaigns they work across include, global online and offline Brand re-launches, Brand Creation and Development, Brand Experience, Consumer and Employee Engagement,
Necessary Experience for the Account Director Role:
The Account Director will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple campaigns requests in an extremely organized way with a creative and strategic mind with fantastic attention to detail.
- The Account Director will have a solid understanding of Digital, having worked on various online disciplines and if possible Social Media.
- A background of working within offline Integrated Marketing such as printed collateral, brochures, posters, banners for events, and internal communication pieces
- You will need to have worked on planning large scale digital campaigns, and will need to show that you can apply a strategic approach
- A previous track record of working with Technology clients is advantageous and within a B2B environment
- Account Director Objectives:
- To ensure that all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction
- To maximise the contribution to profits from each allocated client account (in line with agency specified levels of margin).
- To promote the job satisfaction of all account group staff.
Day to day role of Account Director:
- Ensure that clear and accurate briefs are taken from clients, identify client problems at an early stage and ensure all relevant departments are briefed
- Ensure quality of the Creative output is in line with the Client’s brand and project objectives.
- Ensure the cost effectiveness and quality of proposals is evaluated before their presentation to clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity and update plans in line with new recommendations and/or changing conditions.
- Establish effective relationships with Clients and continually monitor the quality of relationships
- Identify and define business opportunities across all accounts
- Motivate, develop and manage all account group staff, understanding any training requirements within the team and making appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all client projects are accurately costed and that margins are optimised
- Participate in the negotiation of the Terms and Conditions of Business and ensure they are fully complied with.
- Develop accurate business forecasts and monitor actual to budgets.
- Check the accuracy of quarterly financial reports for the management team.
Location: The agency is based outside of London in Surrey