Senior Account Manager: Up to £40k DOE: Digital / Integrated
Senior Account Manager: Up to £40k DOE
An award winning fast growing Digital / Integrated agency is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the team. As the agency continues to grow by an extremely fast rate they are seeking a driven Senior Account Manager to work on some of the largest global blue chip clients.
About the Agency
They are the fastest growing agency within the top 25 integrated agencies, with a genuine passion for B2B, they put people first and ensure they always hire the A team. They have won many prestigious awards, they have increased employees by 50% each year for the last 5 years, by rights they are turning themselves into a powerhouse in the B2B sector. They have one of the best track records for maintaining client accounts, twice the industry norm. They have been established for 13 years and they employ around 100 staff. They are a social agency with monthly activities on the calendar including a football, netball, running team, they also enjoy a team night out down the pub taking part in the local quiz.
The agency specialises in the following disciplines, Digital, and offline Integrated Marketing such as: Printed collateral, Internal communications and Literature with an 80/20 split between online and offline - with a heavier emphasis on online. An example of the campaigns they work across include, global online and offline Brand re-launches, Brand Creation and Development, Brand Experience, Consumer and Employee Engagement,
Necessary Experience for the Senior Account Manager Role:
The Senior Account Manager will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple campaigns requests in an extremely organized way with a creative and strategic mind with fantastic attention to detail.
- The Senior Account Manager will have a solid understanding of Digital, having worked on various online disciplines and if possible Social Media.
- A background of working within offline Integrated Marketing such as printed collateral, brochures, posters, banners for events, and internal communication pieces
- You will need to have worked on planning large scale digital campaigns, and will need to show that you can apply a strategic approach
Senior Account Manager Day to Day Role:
Internal Agency Interface:
- Ensure that all projects assigned to you and your day to day team are delivered on time and on budget
- Write cohesive and single-minded creative briefs
- Demonstrate an appreciation for effective creative work, support your opinion with relevant insight
- Establish a full understanding of the Client’s company-structure and key personalities
- Develop a strong relationship with individual clients at your requisite level
- Ensure all team members are clear on their roles and tasks
- Guide and monitor the work of the Account Executive and Account Manager, ensure they are supported and trained on agency procedures and processes.
- Contribute to discussions on resource allocation and flag potential concerns
- Ensure the job-by-job profitability of each project, carry out regular and accurate billing
- Maintain maximum profitability across all client projects
Location: The agency is based approx 1 Hour outside of London, located near Guildford
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.