Digital Designer - Surrey
An award winning marketing agency is looking to hire a Digital Designer. This fantastic agency is based on the outskirts of Guildford in Surrey so ideally you will need your own mode of transport if you were to work here.
Reporting into the Head of Digital the purpose of the Digital Designer will be to design and build outstanding web deliverables for some top high end clients.
• To develop creative concepts independently or working alongside the Creative Director
• To be able to design for Flash, HTML, Ad Banners etc
• Demonstrate knowledge and insight into User Experience and be able to apply this to your designs
• Be solely responsible for taking a creative brief, exploring relevant questions and ensuring all required information has been provided
• Quality control - ensure that all work you develop is on brief and is fully functional from a visual and usability perspective
• Offer creative and innovative (but workable) digital design solutions
• Manage expectations with regards to timeframes and deliverables on all your projects
• Be able to train and advise colleagues on such technology (specifically Flash)
• Contribute to the development of ‘best practice’ processes for the Digital department
• Develop an understanding of clients business and use this to add value and insight into the work you do for them
• Communicate effectively with clients by phone on technical or design related issues
• Be capable of presenting work to clients and attending client meetings as the digital representative for the agency
Salary: 30-36k + benefits
The ideal candidate will have previous agency experience and have a decent working knowledge of UX.
This agency has a great and fun atmosphere, with a drive and strong passion for what they do. If you are keen please get in touch and send your portfolio and CV’s through to firstname.lastname@example.org
About ECOM Recruitment
Independently owned; ECOM is a people business that delivers. Specialists in finding the best places to work for both freelance and permanent digital people.