Digital Designer / Front-end Developer
This is an opportunity to join a new expanded digital department that will launch in the coming weeks for the sister companies Monocle and the global design agency Winkreative and be based in London’s Marylebone.
You will work on both global client projects for the agency and also on the new and expanding monocle.com site that is home to our M24, e-commerce store and over 350 films and slideshows.
Candidates should have the following:
- High level of digital design ability which can be demonstrated
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
- Be very fluent in HTML/CSS/Responsive programming with a pixel-perfect eye for layouts
- Show understanding of semantic coding and standards
- Take pride in making your creations function as closely as possible across all browsers
- Experience of the Symphony CMS and GitHub is not essential but would be helpful
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Jessica Harris by clicking on the APPLY button below.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Technical / Development Luxury Goods jobs in London (North)