Sorry, this job is no longer available
INTEGRATED agency – South West London – ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x2 - £27k-35K
INTEGRATED agency – SOUTH WEST LONDON – ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x2 - £27k-35K
We are looking for an INTEGRATED ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager to join our lovely agency in South West London, where you'll be treated like one of the family.
Key attributes required:
- Track record of successful delivery within UK integrated agency, already working at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
- Proven ability at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager levelto work on a variety of through the line work, on and offline. This includes on and offline advertising, direct marketing (direct mail, inserts, door drops, email etc), sales promotion, partnership marketing, web design and build, apps and animations
- Bright, driven, organised Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level and educated to degree level (Min 2:1)
- A people person, with the ability to develop great client and internal relationships at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
- Mustard keen Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, with the ability to work under pressure on numerous projects and to own the creative, artwork, production, timing and budget facets working into a Senior Account Director, with a supporting Account Executive in the team
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience of B2C and B2B and working in a TV broadcast environment (with attendant knowledge of design for broadcast) an advantage, but not obligatory
If you tick the boxes, are at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level and want to work in a great agency on some amazing brands then get in touch today.
And one last thing ….if this role Account Manager/Senior Account Manager role isn’t quite right for you then please send in your CV or get in touch anyway as 2013 is looking to be a busy year and we will have a whole range of briefs that could be more suitable. From freelance to permanent with roles covering all areas of the integrated space - Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion, Digital, Experiential, Shopper Marketing and Sponsorship including Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director, Group Account Director, Event Producers, Staffing Execs and Managers and Strategic Planners.