SEO Manager- Client Side - Surrey
Our client is a leading International Brand with offices across the globe. They are recruiting for a Natural Search (SEO) manager to join their rapidly growing search team, in their Surrey office.
The role of an SEO manager:
- To hit the ground running, developing and implementing SEO campaigns in line with the company’s objectives.
- Play an active part, along with Account Directors, in defining the company’s future search offering
- Still perform a hands-on role, implementing campaigns, reporting on campaign success using analytical tools, reporting to senior management
- Manage a team of Account executives
- Offer training to junior or non-technical staff and be a ‘go-to-person’ on the latest natural search industry developments
SEO Manager Candidate Requirements:
- 2 years of natural search (SEO) experience
- Experience having managed a team
- Fully competent and experienced having run full cycle SEO campaigns, with advanced knowledge of analytics tools
- A general understanding of digital, with an appreciation of Paid Search and its relationship with SEO
- A strong team player, who can both lead and be part of a successful team
This position is ideal for an experienced SEO manager who is looking to join a truly international brand and make a real difference within an experienced search team. If it sounds like the opportunity for you, contact Glyn Shier on 0207 183 3021 or apply below!
About Norton Leigh
We cover every aspect of digital recruitment, from search engine marketing roles through to strategic senior management positions – delivering both contract and permanent recruitment solutions. http://www.nortonleigh.com