Associate Programme Director - world-leading Digital Agency
Associate Programme Director - world-leading digital marketing agency - salary: circa £70k basic + package
One of London's most innovative digital marketing agencies requires an Associate Programme Director or highly skilled and proven Senior Project Manager to work on one of several desireable accounts. They help brands improve business performance through innovative marketing, enabling audiences to interact in new ways. They are one of the world's most respected and awarded digital agencies at the forefront of their industry, applying new digital technologies to their portfolio of global brands.
The Role & Requirements:
This is a unique opportunity for either a very strong and seasoned Senior Project Manager/Director or newly appointed Associate Programme Director to work on one of several exciting and fast paced accounts from fmcg, retail to automotive.
You will be responsible for delivering technical and creative output of the highest excellence with demonstrated ability in managing budgets of £1m+.
As Associate Programme Director you will have proven experience working with and having managed large technical delivery teams, working with new and interactive technologies. You'll have broad knowledge of delivering; web builds, campaigns, microsites, and social engagement and be able to support the Project Managers in delivering on time and to budget.
You will be actively involved in establishing client relationships and be the client's first contact. Ideally you will have extensive experience in project delivery across multiple platforms in a digital agency environment.
- You are passionate about digital and pushing the frontiers of what is and isn't possible
- You're emerged in new technologies and their benefits and uses for brands
- You have hands-on delivery across multiple projects
- Have project managed a number of big web build, brand and CMS projects
- Possess proven experience in concepting and managing global projects
- Have experience managing teams based off-site and a large multidisciplined team of user strategists, experience architects, creative and technologists
- Able to scope, manage and control change effectively
- Confident communication skills to people at all levels - agency and client-side
- Knowledge of brand and communications marketing
- Agile, SCRUM or Prince2 methodology experience
- Managed budgets in excess of £1m
- Manage multiple stakeholders at the highest level
- Experience delivering technology driven projects that are technically complex
- A problem solver who thrives with new challenges and constantly improves processes
- Experience of working with or at the best production companies/agencies in the world is essential
Salary £60-80k + package DOE
Must having leading UK digital marketing or top ad agency experience.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)