SENIOR COMMS MANAGER - ILLUSTRIOUS CAR BRAND!
You'll be working at a leading media agency that has a brilliant client portfolio. The role on offer will allow you to work on one of the agency's largest spending and most important accounts - a true player in the automotive industry. You'll be working in a very close-knit team, be responsible for junior staff members and play a pivotal role in ensuring client satisfaction is delivered. You'll be planning award winning, big budget cross media campaigns.
The role on offer is ideal for an ambitious Comms Manager who is looking for that next step up but isn't quite ready for an AD position yet.
Day to day management of the service delivered to relevant clients
Full understanding of client/agency scope of work and client business
Constructing the communications plan and rationale in line with guidelines using in-house and industry tools
Communicating the rationale of the plan to the client and agency partners
Checking any subsequent amendments are in line with original rationale
Feeding into relevant campaign measurement plans
Managing workflow through the department, agency partners and clients
Managing and/or mentoring team mate whenever necessary
Building relationships with senior management, senior clients/agency partners/media owner
You must have these core skills and experience:
Strong cross media planning skills either in a media or full service agency setting;
Great account management skills - able to develop strong client relationships;
Automotive experience preferred
Good grasp of communication planning
Ability to juggle multiple agency, client and team relationships;
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting media agency opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)