Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Customer Acquisition Manager
Position title: Digital Customer Acquisition manager
Reporting to: Head of Consumer Marketing
Department: Consumer Marketing & Digital Channels
London & Partners is the official promotional organisation for London. Our company attracts and delivers value to overseas business, event organisers, students and visitors. London & Partners is a not-for-profit public private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
Purpose of role
The Digital Customer Acquisition Manager will work with the Head of Consumer Marketing and Marketing Managers on London & Partners’ B2C (leisure visitor and student) customer acquisition activity, driving qualified customers from defined international audiences to London & Partners’ in-house and external consumer facing channels (including websites, apps, social media).
The roleholder will also advise the B2B marketing team on London & Partners’ B2B customer acquisition strategy and will have special responsibility for ‘always on’ marketing i.e. paid, natural search and social SEO.
- Deliver in house activity and manage external agencies as required. Generate and analyse SEO and SEM reporting in a timely manner to ensure activity is fully optimised.
- Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that customer acquisition activities with conversion targets (registrations, referrals, bookings, likes etc.) are optimised and result in positive ROI.
- Provide and regularly refresh keywords (English and FL) for natural and paid search activity.
- Act as the SEO and social SEO champion for the organisation.
- Work with the Head of Content Marketing and Senior Editor on content strategies to aid customer acquisition.
- Lead on the defining of targets for content sharing, outreach and successful relationship building with these targets
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager on customer acquisition aspects of the organisations’ social media strategy to ensure growth and engagement.
- Work with the Consumer Marketing Managers to develop appropriately tailored adcopy for PPC advertising by market and campaign.
- Work with the Product Manager and Digital Performance Analyst on marketing campaign customer journey optimisation.
- Manage budgets as set by the Head of Consumer Marketing
The successful candidate will demonstrate:-
Knowledge and Experience
- Digital marketing degree / qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience with analytics tools – including GA
- Commercially astute and results driven
- Agency side experience
- Good communicator
- Range of digital customer acquisition skills – paid, natural, social SEO. In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running SEM programmes
- International experience in relevant sectors – primarily travel
- Experience of site optimisation of a multi-lingual platform and foreign language adcopy development
To submit your application, please click on the 'Apply now' button.