Digital Senior Account Manager
I am currently working with a global digital agency who are now on the lookout for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the team to work on an exciting new client win with a 6 million pound budget to play with.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Senior Account Manager to join a market leading digital agency and work on an account which will be global and give the successful candidate the opportunity to travel abroad on a monthly basis to Europe, the US and the Middle East.
The suucessful candidate must come from an agency background and have a strong digital skillset, mainly around web builds as one of the major roles on the account will be helping with a global website build.
- Quickly establish themselves as a responsible and key client contact
- Develop an open and trusting client relationship
- Work closely with internal creative team, project management and technology teams
- Manage all communication through the creative department including presentation to client
- Receive and effectively respond to client briefs
- Initiate and prepare for frequent meetings with client
- Manage budgets & timings for client communication briefs
- Take an active role in driving strategic planning for account growth and development
- Actively contribute to research / planning meetings
- Drive account growth
- Previous experience in a digital agency required, ideally on multi-national website design and build projects, ideally in B2B sector
- Proven project and account management skills
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, driven and conscientious
- A collaborator
- A curious mind
- Prepared to travel abroad regularly for client meetings
If you feel you have the right skills for the Digital Senior Account Manager position then get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.