Digital Senior Account Manager
I am currently working with a global digital agency who are now on the lookout for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the team to work on an exciting new client win with a 6 million pound budget to play with.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Senior Account Manager to join a market leading digital agency and work on an account which will be global and give the successful candidate the opportunity to travel abroad on a monthly basis to Europe, the US and the Middle East.
The suucessful candidate must come from an agency background and have a strong digital skillset, mainly around web builds as one of the major roles on the account will be helping with a global website build.
- Quickly establish themselves as a responsible and key client contact
- Develop an open and trusting client relationship
- Work closely with internal creative team, project management and technology teams
- Manage all communication through the creative department including presentation to client
- Receive and effectively respond to client briefs
- Initiate and prepare for frequent meetings with client
- Manage budgets & timings for client communication briefs
- Take an active role in driving strategic planning for account growth and development
- Actively contribute to research / planning meetings
- Drive account growth
- Previous experience in a digital agency required, ideally on multi-national website design and build projects, ideally in B2B sector
- Proven project and account management skills
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, driven and conscientious
- A collaborator
- A curious mind
- Prepared to travel abroad regularly for client meetings
If you feel you have the right skills for the Digital Senior Account Manager position then get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.