Associate Director - Brand Strategy
Associate Director – Brand Strategy
One of the leading firms of Brand Strategy & Innovation Consultants with an outstanding reputation for its blue chip client-base and solutions based consultancy is seeking to appoint an Associate Director – Strategy to join its consultancy team.
The Associate Director – Strategy, as the title indicates, sits within the consultancy team and focuses on brand strategy (positioning/repositioning, architecture, portfolio work and innovation work. The focus of this role, is to solve key commercial and business problems for clients, so a thorough commercial aptitude is necessary. The Associate Director – Strategy will also be involved with pitching for, winning and leading projects for top-tier clients with support from a highly capable team. The role offers opportunities for line management and the development of people, as well as for developing the thinking and creating the propositions.
Broadly, this role requires a strong understanding of brand & marketing strategy and innovation, but there is a vein of commerciality inherent within this position, so it could also suit someone who has worked within a management consulting environment. You will manage the profitability of considerable programmes, including taking responsibility for maximising revenue and profitability on projects. You will have the innate ability to extract fresh insights from existing complex data and turn these into brand led programmes for growth, characterised by clarity of thinking.
As the Associate Director – Strategy, you will need to have:
- have exceptional academics from a top-tier institution – a relevant degree in marketing or Business Studies would be highly desirable
- demonstrate outstanding strategic thinking with significant commercial brand or marketing strategy experience in a brand strategy or innovation business, and/or a management consulting where you have focused on marketing strategy
- be able to synthesise information from a variety of sources and produce creatively led, commercially sound strategic solutions
- have experience of leading significant accounts, developing long term, profitable relationships, based on providing exceptional solutions
- exhibit personal charisma, with an inspiring management style
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading global brand strategy consultancy at a key stage in its development. The company has a clear vision for how they intend to continue their success and they need someone with similar ambition and clarity of thinking to join them.