Our client is a prestigious luxury retail fashion company who require a PowerPoint Designer on an ongoing temporary basis to start ASAP. The ideal candidate will have advanced PowerPoint (super advanced) and love creating beautiful presentations. It's imperative therefore you are able to insert videos, do animation, use the master slide on large presentations to keep a high level of consistency and other advanced PowerPoint skills. We need to see corporate presentation experience as you will be working on financial presentations for investors and luxury brand partners.
You'll have a good eye for detail, layout and typography and remain calm under pressure. It is essential that you are professional at all times and understand the pressures of the marketing department and deadlines.
You will be working with a very friendly and creative team based in glamorous West-End offices.
- Strong PowerPoint skills are a must
- Work closely with the in-house graphic designer to create PowerPoint presentations.
- Follow brand guidelines
- Good technical knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to work on layout and amends in CS6 when required
- Working on maps, graphics - creatively interpreting data into graphs and charts
- Assit with organization of image library
- Assist with visual communication queries across the entire company
- Happy to work in a corporate, office environment
- Professional demeanour
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Team player, with a willing to provide a helpful service to our marketing execs
- A good sense of graphic design
It's imperative that the successful candidate can commit to temp work starting soon and on an ongoing basis for at least 3 months