Retail Marketing Manager Star Pubs and Bars
To drive retail standards in all consumer facing areas to ensure all consumer touch points are consistent with STAR Pubs & Bars trading and quality strategies. Summarise and share best practice in all areas to support HEINEKEN's total Customer Proposition within the On Trade
Responsible for linking all elements of the STAR Pubs & Bars proposition
Into a compelling customer proposition – owned by this role.
Responsible for the HEINEKEN UK portfolio stocking strategy for all STAR Pubs & Bars.
Mix : Retail 60%. Consumer 40%
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Develop and deliver a programme that drives Retail Excellence in all consumer facing aspects of the STAR Pubs & Bars business.
- Deliver a commercially robust promotional strategy and plans for STAR Pubs & Bars to deliver brand and retail objectives, through to outlet level.
- Plan & execute all Super 6 & Tactical brand plans.
- Own the range of retail marketing programmes – e.g Retail Standards Audit & Employee/Supplier Engagement programme, Category Vision inspired programme, Business Builder website development & maintenance.
- Develop and implement strategies that deliver innovation in pub retailing, to engage consumers and increase profitability for STAR Pubs & Bars customers
- Create and implement a Digital strategy for STAR Pubs & Bars that utilises social and multi-media platforms to engage both customers and consumers.
- Develop & implement activity occasions and service propositions that support our customers in driving footfall into their pubs.
- Ensure all STAR Pubs &Bars teams are engaged in all marketing objectives & programmes.
- Share best practice in all aspects of the STAR Pubs & Bars business with IFT TDs to ensure we maximise the integrated benefit of being an owner/operator of pubs and bars.
- Support the STAR Pubs & Bars leadership team in develop retail concepts and formats that will make Star Pubs & Bars pubs the most attractive in the on-trade, and support the strategic goal of creating sustainable pubs with multiple income streams.
About HEINEKEN globally and in the UK
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That’s why we’re committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK’s leading Cider and Beer business, we’re also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our Star Pubs & Bars business.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.