Technical Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Technical Account Manager
Social Marketing/Analytics platform
Leading US Technology Company
40-70k basic + bonus + benefits
Seeking high achieving digital technology fanatics, to work in a unique blended pre-sales/solutions focused product role within the hot space of multi-channel digital marketing platforms at one of the worldÕs premier technology companies.
This company is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media software solutions. Their tools and services enable customers to create digital content, deliver across media and devices, measure and optimize, to improve reach, engagement and ROI.
This unique platform product is the only solution in the market to simplify social marketing within a common platform structure. The platform enables businesses to plan, manage, measure, and optimize their strategies and investments in social media.
They are seeking a veteran of the digital technology world to support their Enterprise customers at the latter stages of the sales process and to assist the sales teams in successfully converting pitches. The role will includes pre-sales support, helping with RFP responses, demonstrations of their platform product and also the opportunity to provide consultative insight and competitor analysis. Highly motivated and detail oriented by nature, you will be responsible for developing a new creative solutions for customers individually influencing and determining their success with the platform.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in a client-facing role, preferably in within digital marketing or digital technology environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally across sales, client care, marketing, product organizations.
- Experience in social engagement & social media is preferred with an understanding of the role it has in broader digital marketing strategies (search & display)
- Experience with Enterprise grade web analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics etc.)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Speaking multiple languages is desirable, but not required
If you want to join a company at the bleeding edge of the emerging technology curve and work in one of the most exciting and hot spaces in tech then this opportunity is for you.
Display, Search, Social, Social Media, Engagement, Facebook, advertising, analytics, ominture, google analytics, platform, business development, pre sales, solution, product, senior, SaaS, Enterprise, Media, Publishing, Sales, CRM, Client relationship, Client Account Manager, Start-up, Executive, Relationship Manager, Account Director, Report, Analysis, Delivery, Cloud, on-demand, Pipeline, Metric, KPI, Social, platform, social media marketing, social media management, product manager, product management