Account Director - Executive Search Consultant
The Blueprint works with the world’s best digital and advertising agencies as well as a number of leading brands. We are continuing to grow both locally and internationally and are now recruiting for an Account Director to join our team.
As a senior member of the team at The Blueprint, the Account Director plays a crucial role in the day to day operation and future development of the business.
The Account Director will be responsible for a core discipline or division of The Blueprint and will be expected to contribute towards recruiting and managing a team as well as growing the number of clients within this discipline.
You will also continue to develop a thorough understanding of the digital and integrated landscape in order to provide sound market advice to both clients and candidates, as well as spotting further business development opportunities for The Blueprint.
The role would be ideal for someone within the industry at a digital or advertising agency looking to take on an exciting new challenge. You will already be immersed in the world of marketing and will be genuine and driven in personality. You will have responsibility of managing a core discipline such as Technology, Creative, Project Management, Planning, or Social Media and Mobile.
Further responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Manage a core discipline of The Blueprint.
- Grow and develop existing client relationships to become a trusted advisor and strategic partner.
- Develop new business through reputation and referrals as well as more direct methods.
- Write effective and engaging job adverts which attract the industry’s brightest talent.
- Resource the best talent in the industry by using a range of resourcing methods including The Blueprint Database, Advertising, Social Media and building your own network.
- Conduct regular face to face and phone screen interviews to identify the markets top talent.
- Develop long lasting relationships by building rapport with client and candidates through regular meetings.
- Ensure that all candidate records are kept up to date through the database.
- Prepare thorough guidance to candidates on the interview process and manage client and candidate interview feedback.
- Recruit, train and coach members of staff within your discipline.
- Be a leading example to the rest of the business by maintaining the standards expected by The Blueprint.
- Contribute to the team, by sharing company and industry information, as well as being proactive in solving business problems.
- Be an ambassador for The Blueprint by attend key industry events to raise the profile the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally experience of working in a client side role, such as Account Director, Project Manager, Creative or Developer/Tech role.
- Passionate about the marketing industry as well as emerging technology.
- Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders and senior level clients.
- Being proactive, driven and resourceful are essential to the role.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships and provide sound strategic business advice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Have a genuine interest in helping people and providing support and guidance.
- Excellent communication skills.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)