Trade Marketing Manager – Off Trade
- To activate our BTL brand & category strategy in the Off Trade in line with marketing KPIs
- To maximise shopper engagement by effective tailoring of off trade activation calendar to specific customers/sub-channel
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Allocate a budget by activity according to priorities and KPIs
- Agree plan with internal stakeholders and with customer/sub-channel
- Translate brand guidelines for activity into customer/sub-channel specific activation
- Pre/post evaluate customer specific activity in line with activity KPIs
- Organise the production and delivery of all BTL execution materials into customer/sub-channel
- Monitor compliance to agreed activity
- Manage a team of activation managers providing guidance and coaching
- Ensure tight budget management of all BTL activity
- Experience in customer facing sales and customer marketing roles
About HEINEKEN globally and in the UK
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That’s why we’re committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK’s leading beer and cider business, we’re also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our Star Pubs & Bars business.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
Click on the 'Apply now' button to begin your application.