Associate Director FMCG
Associate Director – FMCG
One of the best known and one of the most successful research agencies is looking for an Associate Director to join their growing team. They are a company who have exceeded targets during the recession and gone from strength to strength, solidifying their position as one of the most envied research agencies around. With a wealth of satisfied clients and posting 10% growth year on year with ambitious plans to grow further, they really are a company on the move.
They are looking for an associate director which has come about due to their rapid growth, to work with an exciting major global FMCG client. The key quality they are looking for is for someone to generate insight at the end of a project to really beef up their added value offering and grow their reputation as a consultancy business.
- Oversee a major global FMCG account
- Be very client facing, maintaining close relationships with the client and deliver insight to the client throughout
- Work with the sales team to negotiate opportunities to grow current accounts
- Build relationships with your client and new ones
- Help out with other accounts doing ad-hoc work along with overseeing major tracking study which is one of the companies proudest
The successful candidate should:
- Be commercially minded
- Have a proven track record of generating insight and driving it through a business
- Proven track record with Brand and Communications research, delivering projects from start to end and deliver actionable insight from them
- Excellent presentation skills to present to directors as well as client side organisations
If you feel you have the ability to really push the agenda and generate some really ground breaking insight for clients recognised around the world then apply now!