Senior Digital Designer
My client is looking for an exceptionally talented web/interactive designer with more than 5 years agency experience designing cutting-edge websites, interactives and interfaces for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with extensive knowledge of current web technologies and trends, the candidate must have a portfolio showcasing a thorough understanding of responsive, intuitive interfaces; a natural flair for design; and a complete understanding of the possibilities and limitations of the various target devices.
Working directly with the digital lead, senior back and front-end developers; you will be responsible for the information architecture, direction, and design of websites, touchscreen interactives and mobile/tablet interfaces.
This role is for a mid to senior level designer who will be able to carry a project through to completion, in a senior-level environment, working within an already strong team.
· 5+ years agency experience designing interactives and websites for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile.
· An exceptional on-line portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and a highly considered visual executions.
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Capable to articulate and present creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
· Able to work independently and in a team.
· Complete knowledge of front-end technologies and capabilities of browsers/different devices.
· Knowledge of Flash and/or After Effects.
· Expert/proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures in graphic design.
· Very high attention to detail.
· Software (Required): Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Bridge.
· Software (Desirable): Flash, Dreamweaver.
· Platforms: Mac OSX & Windows.
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.