UK Marketing Director
Are you a currently a senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Controller looking for the next step in your FMCG career? Is your ambition not being met by your current employer? Then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Some brands just belong in the premium snacking category space. This is one of them. A niche, family owned business, our client is now looking to step-jump their growth agenda through further support of their branded snacking portfolio. Instrumental to this future growth will be the appointment of a UK Marketing Director to lead, develop and implement their UK strategic plan.
As UK Marketing Director you will:
* Lead and manage a small team to develop and implement the UK strategic plan
* Support the development and execution of brand communications and all other marketing led activities
* Implement current NPD plans, coupled with developing the mid-long term innovation pipeline
* Manage key agency relationships as well as key stake holder relationships at their European Head Office
To apply and be considered for this UK Marketing Director role you must:
* Have proven FMCG food marketing experience at Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Controller level, in the UK market, with an expert understanding of the UK multiple grocers.
* Have through the line marketing communications experience, with a proven track record
* Be a strategic thinker as well as numerate with sound understanding of a P&L
* Have played a key role in the launch of NPD within the multiple grocer in the UK
Are you a proven Marketing Controller or Senior Marketing Manager ready to make that next leap in your FMCG marketing career? Then this is a superb opportunity to work on a much loved brand with ambitions that match your own. Closing date 12/4/2013