Project Manager - 12 Month Contract
Project Manager - 12 Month Contract, Wokingham
£30,000 per annum
Our client works with big brands on global projects. Ensuring that these projects are delivered on time and as smoothly as possible is paramount, and Project Managers are central to achieving this. They are now seeking a Project Manager for a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Working between the different departments within this agency, the role will be to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Your position at the centre of a project will give you the insight to advise on any possible issues and impacts, and to understand the balance between control of budget and ability to deliver.
You will maintain all documentation associated with the running of the project. This will include project plans, risk logs, change logs and all related briefs and specifications as well as tracking project milestones and deliverables. You will be sensitive to the working processes of other departments, and able to work with them to allocate time and resource to individual tasks, following up and driving through tasks as necessary.
The position will be based at the agency’s offices in Wokingham, although some travel to client sites may be required.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- A qualification in a recognised project management methodology, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience of managing large multi-disciplinary projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Experience of estimating resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Experience of running multiple projects from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills
Any knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Understanding of software development and/or technology
- Experience of operating in a client-facing role
- Experience of drafting and submitting budget proposals, and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Experience of identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Experience of proactively managing changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members and contractors, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Conducting project post mortems and creating recommendation reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
Blue Tree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Blue Tree Recruits
We are a boutique, specialist creative communications recruitment agency that recruits freelance, contract and permanent candidates. Communication is crucial and we really listen to our clients and provide them with the candidates they need.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire