Digital Strategy Director
If you’re an experienced strategy director with real strengths in digital, combined with genuinely integrated marketing experience, this market leading agency would like to talk to you.
This agency is reshaping the meaning of integrated and currently digital is a big part of this. They’re very successful, with an amazing reputation across advertising, direct marketing, CRM and PR and already have specialist capabilities across all the main areas of digital/mobile.
Digital Strategy Director - The Role
- You’ll be the strategic lead for the development of digital across the agency, identifying and maximise opportunities for digital and playing a proactive role in developing digital propositions and offerings.
- They take a collegiate approach here and you’ll work closely with specialist colleagues looking at how digital can add value to client business.
- You’ll become a valued strategic partner for your clients as well as taking the new business lead for digital.
Digital Strategy Director - Skills and Experience needed
- You’ll have a strong Account/Strategic Planning background gained agency side, ideally including some direct marketing and/or advertising planning experience.
- You’re an experienced Digital planner who understands exactly how Digital can work with other marketing methods.
- Commercially aware, you’re highly persuasive and credible and, with a track record in business growth/new business, can sell-in your ideas effectively.
If you’ve got the skills and experience for one of the most high profile Digital Strategy roles in London, please click APPLY and send me your CV today.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.