Head of Marketing Planning
One of the biggest names in the sports betting space is looking for a Head of Marketing Planning to join their central marketing team. This is new role that has been created to drive best practice marketing planning across the business. The company is a household name and is expanding globally with structured growth plans for the future.
As the Head of Marketing Planning, you will be the driving force behind the company's overall marketing planning. Currently the business works in quite a reactive and unstructured manner and needs a strong strategic planner to ensure that activity is consistent across sports events, promotions and advances in technology. You'll be planning campaigns across all channels from TV to mobile and be working with very large budgets. You'll have a team of planners to support you and be working with stakeholders across the business.
To excel in this Head of Marketing Planning role, you will ideally have some media or advertising agency experience plus some experience within the betting or sports arena. However, if you are a Head of Marketing but excel in strategic planning and organisation and have worked for a big consumer brand you could add some real value. You'll need to have an interest in sport as you'll be immersed in it and also be able to travel around the UK and Europe. This is an exciting chance to make your mark with a well recognised brand.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Retail jobs in London (Central)