Customer Insight and Competitor Intelligence Manager
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Insight and Competitor Intelligence Manager. Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Initially setting up a common framework on who and what will be tracked
- Using the insight gathered to assist in the businesses tactics to win business
- Review of market data together with client customer profiles to provide in depth reviews and recommendations on new market opportunities.
- In depth competitor reviews looking at strategic direction, business results, channel information. will involve interpretation of annual results and smart use of business intelligence
- Providing insight and support to the product team to ensure that we understand the client’s needs
- Shaping and recommending propositions to go to market
What We’re Looking For
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include a strong insurance understanding of the consumer and SME sector and expertise in market research and analysis. You will have good communication skills and be comfortable in providing market and competitor intelligence to help deliver business goals.
About the Offer
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0207 970 9770.