Account Director: Global Roadshow & Exhibition Agency (Midlands)
My client is a leading roadshow agency who understands what it takes to get noticed! Working with international companies across the globe this is an unusual opportunity to hone your client services skills, network with a wide variety of top brands and prolific companies and learn and develop within a thriving business.
In this role you will manage a range of client relationships with the goal of achieving revenue growth from each client to deliver sustainable business. This will involve networking across the client business, whilst ensuring delivery of exemplary client projects throughout EMEA. You will be managing junior members of the team alongside leading pitch teams and overseeing the strategic account plans for each client. It is important that you have the ability to coordinate with wider company departments to support business objectives.
To be successful in this role you must have
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in an events/marcoms agency
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of wider marketing disciplines
- Proven presentational experience
- A proven track record of driving revenue growth
- Experience in leading pitch teams
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
To find out more about this role please call Daisy Smith at Hanson Search on 020 7632 8809 or email email@example.com.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details will be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Business Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Business Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Business Development Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Business Development Transport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Business Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)