Head of New Business - Forward-thinking Creative Agency
This established creative communications agency is in the process of broadening its client offering into exciting new areas. This role offers a unique opportunity for an outgoing and ambitious account director, with good new business experience, to work directly into one of the high profile founding partners on developing the agency’s new business streams across both traditional advertising and communications projects and beyond.
As the agency has a relatively small account management department, there is lots of scope for you to have a big influence and become the driving force behind new business in the agency, creating and pursuing leads with energy and determination, as well as working on a fair amount of the pitches themselves.
Experience in a new business position would be an advantage, but is not essential, provided that you have been involved in new business processes in your previous roles (ideally from RFIs, tenders and creds through to pitches). However what you do need to be is confident, pro-active, energetic and tenacious – with quite a fearless attitude about pursuing opportunities and making things happen against the odds. You should also be strategic, creative and super-buttoned down. You would need to be happy juggling lots of projects, keeping momentum behind each one, and feel confident pulling presentations together across different multi-media formats.
If all of this sounds like you, please email me your CV today here or at email@example.com
We are sorry but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
- 11 April 2013
- 11 May 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)