Senior SEM Specialists
Senior SEM Specialists - Contract £230-55pd - Leading Travel Company - London
A leading travel provider is seeking two Senior SEM Specialists to build, execute, and optimise discrete paid search campaigns across multiple engines and multiple geographies. This is an exciting opportunity to meet performance goals and specific work flow targets within an expanding, dynamic company.
The ideal candidate will have understanding and experience with SEM concepts and campaigns, be able to deal with big scale campaigns and volume and be a collaborative self-starter.
* Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, and budget management.
* Work with other team members to contribute and/or execute channel and/or team level projects and/or initiatives.
* Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal customers and/or partners; and communicate campaign performance and progress towards goals.
* Generate and disseminate management reports to ensure the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
* Consume data from tracking providers, e.g., Omniture and search agencies, and work to ensure that the tracking data is used effectively to the benefit of the campaign.
* University degree (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics or equivalent experience in an analytical field is preferred)
* Experience in SEM, ideally for online retailer or media.
* Significant experience in project management or coordination with other team members.
* Must be of a technical and analytical mindset
* High competency level in Excel
* Fluency in English
* Additional language skills desirable: European (esp. Italian, Russian) and / or Asian (esp. Japanese, Korean, Chinese)
* Experience in online marketing a plus
* Achievement of Qualified Google Adwords Professional desirable
The role is on a contract basis at around £230-255pd and is based in London.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.