Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Acting in partnership with the business, the Marketing & Communications team are central to shaping how we interact with our clients. In addition to supporting business plans, strategy and objectives, the Marketing & Communications team are viewed as a key enabler for realising the business’ ambitious growth plans. Be it at a strategic level through developing and maintaining a strong brand identity through to the development of targeted marketing campaigns.
To provide appropriate advice and solutions across a broad marketing spectrum including brochures, sales support materials, website and digital marketing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to bring fresh perspective and insight to an organisation looking to change the way it communicates and markets itself. Strong project management experience is essential.
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business to understand the challenges and the requirements. Develop appropriate strategy and solutions;
- Execute full life cycle project management across a range of initiatives, including business unit marketing campaigns and digital marketing;
- To oversee and monitor allocated marketing budgets and manage the invoicing process;
- Actively contribute to the marketing team, help to set strategic direction and tactical interventions;
- Effective communication to ensure the business is kept appraised of marketing efforts, and;
- Effectively manage and develop 1 direct report.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable depth of marketing experience across a broad spectrum of strategic and tactical marketing disciplines/activities;
- Agency or in-house marketing experience, gained within the financial services industry is essential; ideally you will have wealth and/or asset management experience. Investment literacy is a key strength;
- Full life cycle project management experience is essential; including budget management;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with exceptional oral and written communication, and;
- Attention to detail, proofing and copywriting skills.
About Kleinwort Benson
Kleinwort Benson has been providing banking and wealth management services since 1786. Today we offer a broad range of services, operating from a global network of offices across the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, South Africa and Singapore. Wealthy individuals, families, entrepreneurs, business owners and institutions continue to come to us for the combination of our experience, insight and personal service.
Our firm’s latest chapter began in 2010 when we once again became an independently owned group. This autonomy has allowed us to build our business around what we believe clients are looking for and need today. We operate as one team, working together with short communication lines, providing us with the ability to move quickly on our clients’ behalf to seize opportunities and deliver results.
Click on the 'Apply now' button to apply for this role.
Additional information on Kleinwort Benson may be found on its web site: www.kleinwortbenson.com.
Kleinwort Benson is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from suitably qualified people regardless of sex, age, race or disability.