SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/DIRECTOR - £60,000 plus bonus – EXPERIENTIAL agency
Senior Business Development Manager/Director - £60,000 plus bonus – experiential agency
Hot off the press – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/DIRECTOR to work at a top EXPERIENTIAL agency. We are looking for someone who has key contacts, that has worked across experiential, sales promotion and digital. Reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for coordinating new business proposals/pitches alongside Creative, Account Services and Production teams.
As you’d expect as Business Development Manager/Director you will come with your own little black book of contacts, be confident pitching to senior level clients and have the gravitas to take a leading role.
The ideal Business Development Manager/Director will be responsible for leading research, involving potential clients and will become the resident expert regarding client information and the dissemination of pertinent information to the rest of the team. You come with proactive research ability and strive continuously to develop better methods of ‘sales’ within the presentations.
Please get in touch if you are an existing Business Development Manager/Director who has worked in a similar role within an experiential or integrated agency. As well as solid below the line knowledge, it is essential that you come with an understanding of brand strategy and planning.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)