Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Search
As Head of Search you will be responsible for creating and delivering a digital and customer journey strategy focused across paid search, SEO and display advertising. You will report to the Marketing Director and work with the Online team which includes developers, designers, content and social media experts. You will be tasked with continuous optimisation and analysis in order to improve customer journey and maximise its effectiveness.
Our client is an exciting industry leading fashion brand. They are looking to develop and expand their digital team with a key hire at their London headquarters.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Defining a search strategy and ensuring its effective implementation
• Testing and improving strategies on an on-going basis
• Working with the external search agency to meet agreed targets
• Working with internal web designer, web developer on-line merchandiser to create a compelling web journey to meet sales, profit and category objectives
• Developing strategies for and overseeing implementation of link-building
• Collating and analysing relevant data
• Reporting and presenting information to key stakeholders
• Keep up to date with trends in search marketing and report on competitors
• Keep up to date with changes in key search engine algorithm changes and develop SEO tactics to ensure the best search rankings
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar environment previously and will benefit from showing the following attributes.
• An understanding of sales attribution models
• Previous exposure and success across search activity and customer journey optimisation
• Exposure to Coremetrics and Tagman
• Good level of spoken and written English
• Quick to build industry specific insights
• Self starter with a team member mentality
• Skilled in creating and developing sales marketing materials
• Creative copywriting skills
• Hard working
• An enthusiastic and can do attitude.
• Excellent Communicator
• Passionate about retail
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in this advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate may vary and will be dependent on skills and experience.