Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Not For Profit
* As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a not for profit client that currently spends entirely in digital on direct response campaigns.
* You will be given client contact and you will co-ordinate with 15 markets Globally on their media activity, that will be planned and bought at a local level.
* As an Account Manager you will also work with the local markets to help educate them on best practise media planning, especially on direct response campaigns.
A widely recognised Global Agency part of an extremely successfully Media Agency Network. Known for their fantastic training and development of employees, this agency offers career progression and an excellent working culture. They have a fantastic benefits scheme and operate in a very meritocratic way.
* Ideally you will have some relevant experience from a media agency, digital / direct response specialist or media owner.
* A good knowledge of digital media or direct response and keen to learn more in this area.
* An analytical mind and comfortable with working with numbers.
* An interest in working on a not for profit brand, or experience already in this area.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.
For similar opportunities please add me on LinkedIn: