Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Programme Director
Award winning, global digital agencies are looking for an ambitious Programme Director to join the team in London. As a Programme director you will client facing and will be responsible for delivery across a number of large accounts.
* Lead the account and team
* Oversee the management of a number of simultaneous workstreams, delivered by a team of Project Managers and Producers.
* Solve challenges and focus on solutions
* Manage clients proactively, understanding their business and brand
* Agreeing and delivering on the overall strategic direction and objectives of the account from commercial, creative, client and best-practice perspective
* Ensuring the quality and consistency of work and adherence to standards and processes specific to that client
* Ensuring engagements are appropriately structured, selecting the right methodology for that project and client.
* Monitor and control project costs and timings against budgets and milestones, proactively managing exceptions to ensure successful delivery across your account/s;
Experience and skills required:
* A proven track record of experience delivering across a broad range of technologies, platforms and channels, managing large teams in complex stakeholder environments.
* Must have agency experience both campaigns and build environments
* Demonstrated experience of managing complex programmes of work implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
* Demonstrated experience of successful delivery of projects across multiple geographies
* Experience of adapting and influencing agency delivery processes, either within a specific account or across the wider organisation
* Knowledge of current industry standard delivery methodologies, including agile (SCRUM, DSDM) and waterfall
This is great opportunity to join a leading agency and work with some of the best talented people in the industry. You will work with closely with global brands delivering game changing innovative projects. For more information, apply now!