Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced analytics professional to head up a growing analytics function. This position will play a pivotal role in an expanding analytics function working on varied projects and clients across the UK.
My client is a growing analytics and management consultancy looking to add to its analytics function with an accomplished analytics professional. The company offers the chance to work on a wide variety of clients spanning FMCG, Retail and Financial Services sectors.
This role will incorporate many different elements from both an analytics and wider business perspective. The main responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Leading a team of talented SAS based analysts and helping in the development of their analytics techniques and commercial awareness
- Working closely with other senior stakeholders both in the UK and internationally to further the companies analytics function and develop data-driven strategies
- Using innovative customer analytics to shape business proposals to both external and internal teams
- Working closely with the consulting team to interpret and conceptualise data-driven strategies for key client accounts
- Developing analytics team toolkit
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To be shortlisted for this role you need the following ESSENTIAL skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working in and managing a team of SAS/SQL based analysts in a customer centric environment
- Proven ability to develop innovative strategies through data-driven insights
- Extensive experience working with large customer data sets and undertaking hands-on analysis
- Extensive background in analytics and undertaking hands-on analysis in SAS/SQL
- Degree educated in a numerical discipline e.g. maths, statistics, physics
The Head of Analytics could earn up to £100,000 + benefits package.
Data and Analytics recruitment is our core business. Harnham provide recruitment services and advice across the following sectors - Marketing & Insight, Credit Risk, Data & Technology and Digital.